- This event has passed.
2019 Cooper-Young Garden Walk
May 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Cooper-Young Garden Walk is a self-guided, self-paced tour of 50+ eclectic, private gardens and businesses highlighting urban gardening throughout the vibrant neighborhood. Visitors will see edibles, chickens, herbs, water features, art, native plants, whimsy, she-sheds, composting, a backyard theatre and imaginative plantings. The walk is non-competitive and open to any gardener in Cooper-Young, from the beginner to seasoned gardener. Look for the white garden walk signs in front of open gardens.
The Garden Walk is 9 am to 5 pm, May 18-19, 2019. Rain or Shine.
Tickets are good for both days.
There are 3 TICKET OPTIONS:
- On-line ticket sales: cygardenwalk.eventsmart.com
- Snail Mail —Check Payable to: Cooper-Young Garden Club, C/O Katie McHaney, Treasurer, 805 S. Cox, Memphis, TN 38104 (memo line: CYGW TICKETS)
- Ticket outlets: (Check only, payable to Cooper-Young Garden Club, memo line: CYGW tickets).
- Stone Soup Cafe, 993 S. Cooper Street
- Palladio Gardens, 2231 Central Avenue
- CYBA Office, 2120 Young Avenue
- $15, Feb – May 5th Early Bird General Admission. (Get entered into a drawing for a “MEMPHIS STAYCATION PACKAGE” valued at over $500). 1 Night Abnb, 2 tickets to Graceland, 2 massage gift certificates from Midtown Massage, 2 Gift certificates to the Beauty Shop and a gift certificate from Stone Soup Cafe.
- $20, May 6- May 19.
For more information, see https://www.cooperyounggardenclub.org/garden-walk/faqs/